Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sometimes I clean

Per my brothers suggestion, I am putting up photos of my living room when it is not a complete mess. With Fall in full swing and Kate arriving in a mere 10 weeks, Paul has been coming over and helping me and the girls get things in order. It has been so nice. I really need the extra motivation right now that he has been providing. Today we tackled the Living Room-Including rearranging, always a favorite!

These are a bit dark, but as you can see by the windows, it is night after all. ;o)

Snug and cozy-ready for babies and winter.

Tomorrow or Friday I hope to have some pictures to share of our most recent blessing. Stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Nhật Thực said...

Love the way you say :D what a wonderful peace !

Anonymous said...

Beautiful living-room! Cozy, warm...just lovely! Congratulations for that!