Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Candy Corn



In my opinion there are 2 types of people in the world-Those who love Candy Corn and those who don't. I happen to fall into the love it category. Once I open a bag I cannot stop eating it. I really have a problem. After Alyssa was born I ate 3 bags in less than 2 days. It gave me thrush. Not fun. After I passed my 3 hour gestational diabetes test on Monday I wanted nothing more than to celebrate with a big bag of candy corn. Guess what Target was out of? Yep. Candy Corn. Well today we went grocery shopping and guess what my sweet girls found for me? Oh yeah. Candy Corn. And now I am eating it compulsively. I always think, Just one more piece. That's all I need, then I'll be satisfied. But no, it is never just one more piece. I'm going to stop talking about Candy Corn now and then I'm going to go eat just one more piece.

No comments: