Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of school

Ok, I'm still camera-less, due to no one's fault but my own. I need to go pick Paul's up and haven't gotten a chance to yet. So....no pictures of the first day of school. Yes I'm a terrible mother-I didn't get pictures of Brianna's first day of kindy, but I'll take some as soon as I can of another day and that will have to do. Sorry!

Anyways, they first day went surprisingly well considering the fact that I had to go to a dr. appointment mid-morning and threw the whole day off schedule. Devotions is turning out to be a wonderful way to start our day as it gets everyone together and off on the same foot. Brianna is quite the little scholar-asking to do page after page of work and doing a wonderful job with 100 easy lessons I might add! The other girls are doing well also-I've only gotten a few complaints and that about grammar (how did that happen? English is my favorite subject!!). Math is going swimmingly and of course Science and History are always favorites. I know this is only our second day, but I figure I better write now while we are enjoying ourselves. Lol!

Have a lovely day! I'm off to do History review!

No comments: