Friday, September 19, 2008

God really loves us

We have been having all kinds of troubles with our van and finally this week it gave out completely. Unfortunately, due to difficult times we were really going to have a hard time getting a replacement. In steps my dad. He found us this incredible van from a lady who gave us such an amazing deal on it I still can hardly believe it. I am so grateful to everyone who helped us in this situation. Thank you all so so much!!

It got here yesterday and we didn't want to get out of it. :oP

They don't look excited or anything do they?

It is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to bring Kate home it in-Our previous van had only one sliding door and that one was broken so I've been envisioning trying to lug her infant seat up and out the driver door and believe me I was not looking forward to it. Now I have not only one, but two working sliding doors! I could cry!! (please remember I am not the focus of this picture-lol)

So, yes. God has blessed us, our family has blessed us, and people we don't even know have blessed us. I definitely feel loved!

No comments: