Thursday, September 4, 2008

School daze

Well we had our first meltdowns today. Madeline is working in 3 digit multiplication and it just got to be too much-A feeling I remember well. I did not do well with multiplication either. Thankfully when you homeschool, you can just take a break when Mom thinks it is necessary, so she went to her room, got calmed down and came back and finished the job. Meg had her own meltdown-also with Math (ironic since I was just saying how well Math was going huh?), however, for Meg a meltdown often includes a bit of a tantrum so she was sent to her room under slightly different circumstances, but she also returned with a good attitude and finished her work.

We are enjoying ourselves and I am so glad for the consistency that school gives us. We are having fewer arguments and how I love not hearing "I'm bored!" all day. I do tire rather easily at this point in pregnancy so the days do get a bit long for me, but it's a good tired so I'm ok with that.

No comments: