Friday, September 26, 2008

Mommies don't get sick!

Don't we wish. I spent the entire day yesterday either in bed, or on the couch with a pillow and blanket. Thank God Jas was feeling well enough to take care of the house and kids, giving me a chance to recoup for as long as I needed. I don't think I've ever had the flu at this point in pregnancy before-It is not fun! I also had the added blessing of my very competent Miss Madeline taking over some of the cleaning (without asking I might add!) in order that I might not be facing total chaos today. That was really wonderful.

Today we are getting the house back in order-washing pillows and blankets, picking-up in general and doing a light school day. Everyone is feeling more or less like themselves again, with maybe a touch of fatigue (mostly on my part I think), so we will wait until Monday to get down to the grindstone again. Another thing I love about homeschooling.

Have a wonderful day and don't worry-The heat is only here for a day or so! ;o)

No comments: