Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of dance

I should have posted these last week but somehow I didn't get around to it. And please, do me a favor and ignore the total mess in the background-it was one of those weeks until my wonderful brother came over on Wednesday and kicked everyone's butt's 'till the house was clean. ;o)

Anyways, last Tuesday was Maddie and Meg's first day of dance class. They are doing a ballet/tap combo class with some other homeschoolers and they loved it! We really live in a great town-There are opportunities (and scholarships!) galore. There is really never a shortage of something for them to do. This Thursday they all (except Lissie) start soccer. They do that every fall and really enjoy it. I'll try and remember my camera so I can put some pictures up. In the meantime-Miss Megan. She must have been really excited as she is actually smiling in this picture!
Madeline. She is getting so tall and grown up.

No comments: