Saturday, September 6, 2008

A rare occurance

Everyone who knows our family knows that Megan and Brianna generally don't get along too well. I don't know why, it started long ago, but I daily wish they would get over it and that is why this post is such a big deal. They have been playing together for 2 days straight. They set the Barbies up on the table yesterday and have been at it ever since. I even let everyone eat dinner in the living room yesterday because I couldn't bear to put an end to the peace! It reminds me of when my brother Paul and I were kids. I did not like Paul (and I was really mean to him, but that is another story), but once in awhile we would pull out the little people and play for hours. I don't understand how that works, but when it does I definitely don't want to rock the boat. Let them play!

No comments: