Monday, September 1, 2008

Day at the lake

Today we went to the cabin to spend some time with family. It was hot hot hot-A good thing for those who took the plunge and went in the water, not so good for those who had to sit on the dock and watch little ones. ;o)

Lissie making "strawberry cookies".Fish Madeline.Brianna helping Lissa "bake".

Jas and Caleb enjoying the breeze on the dock!

Miss Meg waiting for Papa to blow up the floatie. Gotta have those floaties, no matter how light-headed they make parents!

Jas in the water. This never happens-He hates going in the water so when he does we have to pull out the camera!

Sisters! Maddie had to hold Megan so I could get her picture. She loves it so. ;o)

And that, my friends, is our last day of summer. School starts tomorrow, the heat is forecast to break. I'm in heaven! My camera broke today but thankfully my brother has offered to let us use his so assuming that I can get it to work with my computer we shouldn't have any breaks in blogging. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: