Friday, October 31, 2008

Meet Rosie

Rosie is a Scooba. Rosie is my best friend. Literally. When I am not pregnant she is my good friend. When I am pregnant she is my best friend. It is so wonderful to have lovely clean floors without scrubbing on hands and knees while I have this enormous stomach. Truly.

Rosie was a Christmas gift from my brother Paul. Yeah I'm a bit spoiled at times. I'm a girl-it's allowed. Anyways, she has been a valued member of our family ever since. Except for the time that she stopped working altogether and we had to send her in for repairs. Oh and all those times she just decides she isn't going to do her job for the day. Usually she gets her act together by the next day, but you really never know. However-she seems to have taken pity on me in my cumbersome state because lately she has been doing her job everytime I turn her on.

Look at her scrubbing away. How can you get any better than that? These should be covered by insurance for pregnant women. No, I'm not kidding.

No comments: