Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Macy's Display!

I've actually known this for a couple of weeks but I thought I'd let ya'll know that the Macy's display for this year will be "A Day in the Life of an Elf". We love going down to the display-it has been a tradition since my brothers and I were small and we would spend Christmas Eve Day at our grandparent's house. The 'brothers' (a.k.a. uncles and our dad) would go out and do their last minute shopping while Grandma and us kids (and mom and aunt) would head downtown and see the display. Christmas Eve Day was such a special day and I always wish we could experience it one last time.

This year will be interesting since Kate will be but a few weeks old, but as always we will pack everyone up, head up to the MOA, hitch a ride on the light rail to downtown, and spend an evening at the display. It's absolutely a highlight of the season!

No comments: