Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mt Never Rest


This past weekend was a landmark for us-We finished up the last loads of laundry from the basement. My main goal before Kate gets here was to get caught up on the laundry. I know, for some people that may sound strange, but I am always, always, always behind, and not just by a little bit. By bunches and bunches. I cannot tell you how happy I am to not be folding mountains of catch up laundry anymore. Daily loads I can handle, 5-6 loads at a time, that gets old!

Now I guess the goal is simply to have the house relatively organized before Kate's arrival and that is doable! In fact I could probably take a couple of hours and be perfectly satisfied with the state of my home. That is a nice place to be! Miss Kate-We're ready for you any time!!

No comments: