Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When Mama ain't happy....


I think I've been living life with a perpetual scowl on my face these past few weeks (months?). My poor children are probably starting to wonder where their mother has gone. I'm guessing (and hoping) that it is due to pregnancy hormones. I am just such a grump right now. I have no patience, I snap at the littlest thing, and I just want to go hide for these last few weeks. It's really been hard on everyone. This road to getting Miss Kate here safe and sound has been long and difficult and I am so thankful that we are able to see the end of it in sight!

These aren't recent pictures for the most part, but they should convey pretty accurately how everyone in my house feels right now.


When Mama feels like this, everyone else feels like this......




Even visitors aren't spared the wrath of Mom!

Aren't you glad you don't live at my house right now? ;o)

1 comment:

mommy nurse said...

I have these moments. I say mine is from lack of sleep, working night shift can do that to a person. My kids will say to me when I am in a mood, "Mom, you need a nap". The good news is I feel better after a nap and you will not always be preganant! in the mean time, try a nap!