Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sleep over

Last night was Halloween and I just didn't feel like doing Halloween this year. We had nothing going on at church and I didn't want to do the costume thing and trudge (waddle) along-either through the neighborhood, or the mall. So we didn't. We had a sleep over instead. Maddie and Meg each chose a friend to spend the night and Brianna was allowed to hang out with the older girls while they did their thing. What exactly is "their thing"? Well let's just say there was lots of candy, popcorn, movies, and giggles in my living room last night.

For me it was an amazingly peaceful night. Jas was gone so I had him hook up the cable in our room, grabbed myself some popcorn, and Lissa and I hung out in the bedroom, away from all the goofiness of the living room. Not a bad way to spend an evening if I do say so myself!

Here are a few pictures that the girls took of themselves this morning. Pretty cute in my opinion!


Tessa and Meg

Emma and Maddie

The whole gaggle of 'em!

No comments: