Saturday, November 15, 2008

My obsession

Some women crave chocolate. Some salty foods, some sweet, some even crave things like fistfuls of flour and sticks of butter (true story). I crave 2 things-Ice, (oh how I love to eat ice!!) and smells. Yes, I said smells. Most recently it has been Pine-Sol.No, I'm not kidding. My house smells perpetually of Pine-Sol right now. I clean everything with it. Floors, counter tops, tables, windows, mirrors, even if it shouldn't be cleaned with Pine-Sol it gets cleaned with Pine-Sol because I love the smell!!!! Some of my family is quite enjoying it with me, other parts not so much-They'll live as I'm sure it won't last forever. I have not gone so far as to just sniff it from the bottle-I have been known to do that with other scent cravings (yes there are others) so don't worry, Kate should come out relatively normal. And for your information I am not the only one who has this quirk. I have searched on Google and found other pregnant women with the exact same craving. ;o)

No comments: