Monday, November 10, 2008

Will try and post later

After a relatively peaceful weekend I am somehow left with absolute chaos in my home. For some reason the mess seems to be lot worse today than it normally is on Mondays. Maybe it is because I'm pregnant and wanting everything to be in order for Kate's arrival. It's quite frustrating because it is getting more and more difficult for me to get things done that I would like to get done. Walking from one side of a room to another is hard enough, much less scrubbing down my kitchen and yet that is my plan for the day. *sigh*

So in the meantime, I have no cute, fun kid pictures to share with you. No funny little stories. Sorry-you will have to be patient with me as sometimes life just gets in the way. I'll see if I can't dig something up later!

No comments: