Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new hat

Today was one of our many library days. I love going to the library and, thankfully, most of my kids do also. We have a great summer reading program that the oldest two go to and while they are at that the younger two and I hang out in the children's section and visit with other families we know.

This morning Lissa got dressed in a cute little red and white checked dress. And a pink and white striped top. Needless to say she looked ridiculous, but I let her wear it while we were bumming around the house. When it was time to go though-that shirt had to go! Lissa protested so I pulled up until it was over her head, but not fully off. Then came my mistake. "Now you have a new hat!" I said, and oh boy was she excited! She wanted to wear that thing to the library. Thankfully a 2 year old is easily distracted and we were able to remove the offending piece of clothing and head out for a pleasant trip to the library!

No comments: