Saturday, January 3, 2009

Busy!

We've had the Soden's in town for the past week so we have been on the busy side. Now that the holidays are over I'm looking forward to getting things back to normal. Well, as normal as they can be. I'm still not quite sure what our new normal looks like with Miss Kate, but I think we're getting there.

Here are a few pictures from the last week or so-Just a sampling of what we've been up to! :o)

Well like I said, we've had the Soden's here for a week. Andrew and Alyssa spent the week getting into trouble, everything from playing where they were not supposed to (as is evidenced in the above picture) to eating pretty much every piece of candy in the house, which as you can imagine, is a considerable amount right after Christmas. Allie also had her own brand of trouble, drinking and dumping both my almond and vanilla extract. Thankfully she didn't actually ingest much since that stuff has alot of alchohol in it!

This is Brianna, showing off her hairdo after 2 days wearing the same set of pigtails. Doesn't she look fabulous?

Miss Alyssa, enjoying a brief break from the craziness. Ok I admit it-I was the one who was really enjoying the break!

Oscar and Alyssa. Our cats have decided that Kate's beds are the best place to sleep-whether she is in them or not!

Kate-Just because she is so darn cute!


And last but not least, we had a birthday this past week. Jas turned 31, which, in my opinion is officially over the hill. I, being 30, and currently perched precariously on top of the hill, where I intend to stay for a good long while. Jason's birthday was nice-very quite as it was just us most of the evening. A good day. :o)

No comments: