Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer evening walk

Last night was so lovely and cool we couldn't resist heading out for a walk. We are a fall loving family and can't wait for the change of seasons so last night was a treat!

These pictures aren't great-It's hard to walk and take pictures at the same time and since I already walk so slowly right now I didn't want to keep stopping and fall too far behind. ;o)

Miss Allie did NOT want to be in the stroller but she's so darn cute who can hold it against her?


Lissie and Andrew thoroughly enjoyed being pulled in the wagon by many eager volunteers.


Madeline, enjoying the evening!


Brianna was complaining that I wasn't taking pictures of here, so I snapped this one. :o)


Megan, standing on the steps of the post office. We really have a beautiful town and I am daily thankful that God has put us here.

No comments: