Friday, August 29, 2008

Baking day

School starts in just 4 days so I'm trying to be ambitious and get some cleaning done. Well, when my kitchen starts looking clean I start getting an itch to bake (something I would like to just be part of my routine as it has been in the past) so baking I am. I've got a beautiful loaf of bread cooling on the counter and another not-so-beautiful loaf also cooling, but that one is a cinnamon loaf which will be used for french toast later this evening so that one doesn't need to be so pretty. ;o) I also have dough rising for my first try at making bagels. They look really easy and yummy so I'm excited to see how they will turn out. Hopefully I will have pictures of those up later.

In the meantime enjoy (and wish you could smell) these lovely pictures of homemade, fresh-from-the-oven bread!


Yum!!!

No comments: