Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Romans 8:28

Today Jas hit a deer on his way to work. Jas is ok, the Tahoe is not as ok,
and the deer is definitely not ok.

The "Jesus is in control" part of this story is that the Tahoe has been giving us problems so I haven't wanted to drive it. Jas, being the amazing husband he is, has gleefully tolerantly taken over driving of said vehicle, leaving me the car. If Jas had been driving the smaller vehicle this morning, well, let's just say the car wouldn't have stood a chance. And guess which of the two vehicles has full coverage? I'll give you a hint - It rhymes with Rahoe. Romans 8:28 for the win!

I love situations like these (in the midst of hating them, of course), because I am able to point out to the ladies that Jesus is indeed in control, and that he does use the junky stuff for our good. Sometimes you just have to wait to be able to see it.

No comments: