Saturday, April 18, 2009

Confession

I have been procrastinating dear readers. Every time I think about blogging I cringe. Not because I don't enjoy writing about our lives and sharing pictures with you, but because I got a new camera. Yes, I am serious. My camera is the reason for the slowdown in my blogging. Not because I don't love my camera-I really do (although I confess I still don't know how to use half the functions on it). No, it's because the pictures it takes are such high quality, they take forever to upload to this blog and frankly, it drives me crazy. So as with many things in life, I get behind and then feel overwhelmed and keep putting it off. :o/ But as you can see, I am here today and going to attempt to, not catch up-No, that would be a bit much at this point, but to attempt to stay current. Stay tuned. ;o)

2 comments:

McDave said...

Hi Jen,

This is a great freeware program that resizes your pictures to a smaller copy that can then be uploaded much more quickly than the full sized image.the picture quality is still good enough for sites like facebook and your blog too.

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm

Dad

Jennifer said...

Thank you! :o)