Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Moby

As many of you already know, almost two weeks ago I ordered a Moby Wrap. The story of my Moby is long and obnoxious and I won't share it with you now, but lets just say that I'm about ready to strangle someone my frustration has been great. Thankfully, God has blessed me with wonderful friends and my dear friend Katie decided to lend me hers (against my will) until mine arrives. I cannot begin to tell you what this simple piece of fabric has done for me. Yesterday Kate got shots and my goodness was she crabby. The only thing that stopped the screaming and saved my sanity was being able to put her in the wrap. Today I was able to clean my kitchen and living room (!), all the while carrying her crabbiness around with me (resulting in an almost complete elimination of the crabbiness and a somewhat decent looking home). Wearing my baby is one of the best things I have done in recent history. :o)

Look! I can sweep with two hands! It's amazing. (blurry picture due to amature photographer holding the camera)

A happy mom and a happy baby. Who could ask for anything more?

No comments: